The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
Archive for 2017 / July
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Last picture I will post here from my session with the incredible agnes.bodda ! 😉 Not the easiest one to make, but… https://t.co/7IEIIiCTbO16 hours ago
- 2nd picture of the one and only alannabaker 💪we've got a few other amazing shots from this session made in… https://t.co/5V729hjlGq2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography2 days ago
- 2nd picture of jomeunier_ 💪 inside the #museedartcontemporaindelyon Thank you maclyon_officiel🙏 Œuvres barres tor… https://t.co/955BovXU3o3 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography3 days ago
- Follow me