The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
Archive for 2017 / July
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 2019No comments yet
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- #Dance photoshoot #behindthescenes inside the Hôtel du Grand Opera in #Toulouse https://t.co/oO2SbtKXVj13 hours ago
- Making shapes with @ClaraRene_ !😁 . Behind the scenes of this photo shoot on my YouTube channel, just click the lin… https://t.co/NSbO2LIqH82 days ago
- Starting next week I will post again more regularly here and on YouTube (Yeah! 😁🙌🏾) . I am able to spend more time… https://t.co/Khyco4Htg13 days ago
- Follow me