Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Archive for 2017 / August
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 20182 comments
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Visiting famous landmarks with dafnelugui 😬! Should I continue making these type of dance pictures? Or are you tir… https://t.co/7L7oXqlGqp13 hours ago
- 5+ tips - Make EPIC SMOKE GRENADES pictures! #phototips #smokegrenades @enolagayepyro @fstoppers @fstoplounge… https://t.co/vMuLJnzsjf14 hours ago
- @zachbraff @JoeyKing Loved your movie @zachbraff when is the next one coming out ?🙃1 day ago
- @abigailspencer Yes... season 3 or movie or both please!2 days ago
- Follow me