Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Archive for 2017 / August
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Portrait – La dépêche du ...August 5, 2018No comments yet
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Playing with neon lights and colours with the incredible https://t.co/obzyuqTBlU ...👉 A completely different style… https://t.co/PFhatRsdq36 hours ago
- 👉I haven't posted many sports/ fitness portraits these days... So let me share a few of them with you this week. … https://t.co/x2Y1mqh2jP1 day ago
- Do you need a flash to make better pictures? https://t.co/Fe2cFU47ZD #flash #naturallight #photography2 days ago
- 👉If you have been following me for a while tell me, do you prefer natural light pictures or the ones with flash/ St… https://t.co/ZJ4Zvi0gHQ4 days ago
- Follow me