Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Archive for 2017 / August
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
- A dance photo shoot at ...December 27, 2018No comments yet
- The RF 24 – 105mm ...December 19, 20182 comments
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Why stopping making photos can make you a better photographer! #phototips @fstoppers @iso1200magazine... https://t.co/y4oiNL9L3q14 hours ago
- I received 2 peer recognitions @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography22 hours ago
- @Pierrolex Non ça ira...2 days ago
- 🇫🇷 En 2019, je souhaite amener mes portraits à un autre niveau, je recherche ponctuellement des athlètes (Fitness C… https://t.co/5CbCcapGzr2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography2 days ago
- Follow me