Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Archive for 2017 / August
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
- Inside the Villa Schutzenberger not ...May 8, 2018No comments yet
- Test, fail, learn, repeat!April 17, 20182 comments
- The Sequence shot, Handball photoshootApril 11, 2018No comments yet
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 20184 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Listening to @davisabsolute's EP Absolutes! Get it here: https://t.co/hjtLuypoMF2 days ago
- undefinedhttps://www.toneden.io/new-h2o/post/eden-instrumentals2 days ago
- Highlights of my work on @fubiz - Bodies, Movements and Scenic Landscapes https://t.co/zL8dRFG62X5 days ago
- Superbe ambiance au @museelabit #NuitDesMusées https://t.co/JG6Ohu1wOM1 week ago
- Concert d'orgue aux @MuseeAugustins #NuitdesMusees https://t.co/p65j0mFWQA1 week ago
- Follow me