I wanted to visit Amsterdam as a tourist and as a photographer with my current projects. At last, it happened last summer! During this long weekend, I managed to organize a couple […]
I thought I could do more and had a few ideas in mind I didn’t get to realize with maëva, so I waited for the right moment, the right people to create […]
Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
Testing new things is vital to maintain and improve your skills, and to challenge your creativity. It is also the best time to allow yourself to fail with no harming consequences on your […]
When I picked up my first camera in 2010, I wished my future me could go back into time to tell these 10 pieces of advice. Perhaps me and my 550D would […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Archive for 2017 / September
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 20182 comments
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!