I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
Archive for 2017
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 2018No comments yet
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
- Prepare for the worst!June 5, 2018No comments yet
- How to photograph a circus ...May 28, 2018No comments yet
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Do your homework – 5 tips for posing dancers and performers! https://t.co/kObKorfdAm #tips #photography @canonFrance20 hours ago
- Always cool to see yourself featured on @fstoppers ! https://t.co/G6rrb4tlje2 days ago
- @fstoppers Thank you @fstoppers !2 days ago
- Do you need an 85mm lens? #photography @CanonFrance @iso1200magazine https://t.co/SiMDCjSo8k2 weeks ago
- 5 tips to get the most out of your photoshoots #fitness #photography https://t.co/WtR8AwSy8W feat. @SandraRadav @C_A_Fitness2 weeks ago
- Follow me