I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
Archive for 2017
- One light when your short ...January 11, 2018No comments yet
- Never give up! Dance/ Gymnastics/ ...December 23, 2017No comments yet
- Learn new skills and improve ...December 14, 2017No comments yet
- How to create dramatic pictures ...December 5, 20174 comments
- Do with what you have ...December 1, 2017No comments yet
- Give yourself freedom – Not ...November 23, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Merci le @CannesPalais 😀🙏! @CanonFrance @broncolor https://t.co/c98wcPeIIm18 hours ago
- 👉Complete Gallery and behind the scenes video 🎬now on my blog! 🔥Click on the link in my 👉BIO.… https://t.co/u9Oy0wmoZ92 days ago
- wow 👍 https://t.co/XlTb2kTik22 days ago
- One light is sometimes all you need, First BTS of the year and gallery > https://t.co/Bhg7Hs77qc #ballet #ballerina #dancephotography3 days ago
- Do you know dancers that would be up for group sessions like this one? 😬 👉 Testing lights and… https://t.co/UErF57kQ0g4 days ago
- Follow me