I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
Archive for 2017
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 2018No comments yet
- How I handle Natural light ...January 27, 2018No comments yet
- The 24 – 70mm lens, ...January 18, 2018No comments yet
- One light when your short ...January 11, 2018No comments yet
- Never give up! Dance/ Gymnastics/ ...December 23, 2017No comments yet
- Learn new skills and improve ...December 14, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Simple shot of le.nhatnam 🙏💪 Captured with the 5d mark IV and the marvelous 85mm L f1.2… https://t.co/ZHQVdYJ46x11 hours ago
- Fun sequence shot with 💪 stosick ... I will improve my technique in the future, hope to make a… https://t.co/9B9JMMio0w2 days ago
- la_kobe1 comfortable on the court and in front of my lense! I will also share a few of my… https://t.co/M5KPQqH1AT2 days ago
- @lutine_pole Dope shot 💪3 days ago
- Can you guys guess how this one was captured? 😜 Having fun with shapes & lines with my… https://t.co/Mkn2SYOHQq4 days ago
- Follow me