I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
Archive for 2017
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 2nd picture of the one and only alannabaker 💪we've got a few other amazing shots from this session made in… https://t.co/5V729hjlGq18 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography20 hours ago
- 2nd picture of jomeunier_ 💪 inside the #museedartcontemporaindelyon Thank you maclyon_officiel🙏 Œuvres barres tor… https://t.co/955BovXU3o2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography2 days ago
- 1, 2, 3 or 4? 🤔 Which one do you prefer and Why??? + a short #bts video of the shoot! [SWIPE] Feat. The gorgeous a… https://t.co/Sz06oojY043 days ago
- Follow me