2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
Archive for 2017
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 2018No comments yet
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
- Prepare for the worst!June 5, 2018No comments yet
- How to photograph a circus ...May 28, 2018No comments yet
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Do your homework – 5 tips for posing dancers and performers! https://t.co/kObKorfdAm #tips #photography @canonFrance20 hours ago
- Always cool to see yourself featured on @fstoppers ! https://t.co/G6rrb4tlje2 days ago
- @fstoppers Thank you @fstoppers !2 days ago
- Do you need an 85mm lens? #photography @CanonFrance @iso1200magazine https://t.co/SiMDCjSo8k2 weeks ago
- 5 tips to get the most out of your photoshoots #fitness #photography https://t.co/WtR8AwSy8W feat. @SandraRadav @C_A_Fitness2 weeks ago
- Follow me