2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
Archive for 2017
- One light when your short ...January 11, 2018No comments yet
- Never give up! Dance/ Gymnastics/ ...December 23, 2017No comments yet
- Learn new skills and improve ...December 14, 2017No comments yet
- How to create dramatic pictures ...December 5, 20174 comments
- Do with what you have ...December 1, 2017No comments yet
- Give yourself freedom – Not ...November 23, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Merci le @CannesPalais 😀🙏! @CanonFrance @broncolor https://t.co/c98wcPeIIm18 hours ago
- 👉Complete Gallery and behind the scenes video 🎬now on my blog! 🔥Click on the link in my 👉BIO.… https://t.co/u9Oy0wmoZ92 days ago
- wow 👍 https://t.co/XlTb2kTik22 days ago
- One light is sometimes all you need, First BTS of the year and gallery > https://t.co/Bhg7Hs77qc #ballet #ballerina #dancephotography3 days ago
- Do you know dancers that would be up for group sessions like this one? 😬 👉 Testing lights and… https://t.co/UErF57kQ0g4 days ago
- Follow me