Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
If you look at the majority of the videos posted on my YouTube channel, you have probably noticed that I usually work with strobes. But guess what, I also work with the […]
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that […]
Archive for 2018
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 8, 20185 comments
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- NEW VIDEO on my YouTube channel! CLICK the link in my BIO to see the entire #bts 😎 Feat. the unique @acadvf ! Cap… https://t.co/xFwEaAHmkT5 days ago
- GO #behindthescenes of our photo shoot at @laciteduvin in @bordeaux feat. the Gorgeous @VFeuillatte...... https://t.co/SQnzs3BVus6 days ago
- Different poler, same spot... the aquatis.lausanne solenaa__ , it was great to see you again! Last stop in Octobe… https://t.co/iTGadbDyyH7 days ago
- Follow me