Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Articles posted by hazekware
- Behind the scenes outdoor crossfit ...October 17, 2017No comments yet
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20172 comments
- Dance photography, my simple approachOctober 4, 2017No comments yet
- Melissa Chapski and Theo Duff ...September 22, 2017No comments yet
- Meeting Anjara & Alvaro, my ...September 21, 2017No comments yet
- Karate photoshoot with Alizee AgierSeptember 20, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- One more from our improv' Photoshoot in Strasbourg with… https://t.co/EvAPCLnaaT8 hours ago
- > I now spray my models with green colored smoke Grenades, who's in? Ask ornella_nicolosi, and… https://t.co/CD8zyAlIhB1 day ago
- I spray my models with #smokegrenades, who's in? @enolagayepyro @CrossFit #CrossFit #fitness https://t.co/3AvHttZPrE https://t.co/jK8zKxtIIv1 day ago
- Follow me