- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 / Tutorials tagged with photography / how to / photographer / how to improve / skills / learn / challenge / creative / better photos / break out / slumps On
Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 tagged with photography / nike / woman / athletics / work / athletes / adidas / track and field / running / runner On
Testing new things is vital to maintain and improve your skills, and to challenge your creativity. It is also the best time to allow yourself to fail with no harming consequences on your […]
- Posted by hazekware in 2017 / Tutorials tagged with photography / tips / how to / tutorial / tricks / improve your photography / make better pictures / hacks / 10 tips / improve your photos On
When I picked up my first camera in 2010, I wished my future me could go back into time to tell these 10 pieces of advice. Perhaps me and my 550D would […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / InMotion / 2017 tagged with photographe / dance / danse / france / ballet / ballerina / photographer / antibes / french riviera / cote d'azur On
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 tagged with photography / tips / how to / tutorial / improve / compositions / framing / tricks On
Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 tagged with dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / dancer / amsterdam / anna / ol / het / national / the eye museum On
3 Sessions in total and this is one of them. We are back in the city, playing around the Eye museum with reflections and architecture. No Strobes again this time, just using […]
- Posted by hazekware in 2017 tagged with dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / tutorial / photographer / how to shoot / how to light On
How to shoot a Ballerina with only one light! I’ve been working with a one light setup for years now, and I’ve decided to explain and share my approach on the subject.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / 2017 tagged with broncolor / canon / gymnastics / gym / gr / gymnastique / Leopold / performing arts / gillian / gymnast / cap d'antibes On
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / Behind the scene / InMotion / 2016 / 2017 tagged with photographe / photography / france / circus / handstand / photographer / eloise / rignon / contortionist / hand balance / lyon / french / performing arts / fine art On
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / canon / InMotion / 2017 tagged with photographe / dance / photography / danse / rooftop / pole / photographer / photoshoot / tatjana / van onna / w / amsterdam / wet deck / hotel / pays bas / netherlands On
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Media / 2017 tagged with hk visuals / photography / tips / how to / tutorial / places / locations / Gilian / Leopold On
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2016 tagged with dance / ballet / ballerina / InMotion / roadtrip / travel / traveling / portugal / lisbon / lisboa / tour / fonte luminosa On
This article is kind of special… and not in a good way partially). it was the last city of our InMotion 2016 road trip tour and it wasn’t supposed to be. Why?
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / Behind the scene / 2017 tagged with crossfit / fit / fitness / athlete / ornella / nicolosi / kevin / Fako / Rantrua / crosfitter On
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / fitness / 2017 tagged with france / broncolor / fit / fitness / sports / athlete / gym / photoshoot / antibes / gynastics / training / trainer / coach / marlene / chameroy On
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / canon / Behind the scene / InMotion / 2017 tagged with dance / photography / broncolor / canon / circus / behind the scenes / bts / toulouse / tango On
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / InMotion / 2017 tagged with circus / hand to hand / équilibriste / handstand / toulouse / musée des augustins / cité de l'espace / jardin japonais / japanese garden / hand balancing / capitole de toulouse On
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / Behind the scene / InMotion / 2017 tagged with dance / danse / broncolor / dancer / toulouse / tango / duo / latine / latina / argentine / fondation bemberg / hotel d'assezat / abattoirs / musée On
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / InMotion / 2017 tagged with dance / ballet / ballerina / pointe / dancer / st pierre / toulouse / convention / bureau / aeroscopia / chartreux / muséum On
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- FRESh on my blog! Complete Gallery and #bts video of my Kickass #Karate photoshoot with… https://t.co/xpDQUl2Uno3 hours ago
- Gallery and #bts video of my Kickass #Karate shoot with @AgierAlizee @ffkarate @wkf_tweet >>… https://t.co/cECm4Hb04k5 hours ago
- NEW #bts video feat. #Karate Champion @AgierAlizee ! VIDEO: https://t.co/kRA0lvC6Ug #behindthescenes #martialarts https://t.co/vWCkujeaEc15 hours ago
- @VisitCotedazur Merci pour le partage de notre photo !23 hours ago
- Go Behind the scenes -on my #Karate #Photoshoot with chamion Alizee Agier https://t.co/LMPdqTyxTo1 day ago
- Follow me