- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / 2017 tagged with photography / france / broncolor / canon / gymnastics / photo / gr / gymnastique / antibes / Leopold / gillian / cap d'antibes / villa / eilenroc / rythmic On
Maybe one of the most exciting projects I am working on right now… The development of this new series of images in exceptional and unique locations with performing artists
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / canon / 2017 / Tutorials tagged with dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / tips / tutorial / dancer / contemporary On
4 years now that I’ve been shooting performing artists and especially dancers. Thought I ‘d share my experience with you guys and maybe help you with your dance photography!
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / canon / InMotion / 2017 tagged with dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / amsterdam / melissa / chapski / het national ballet On
I wanted to visit Amsterdam as a tourist and as a photographer with my current projects. At last, it happened last summer! During this long weekend, I managed to organize a couple […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / InMotion / 2017 tagged with dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / dancer / antibes / french riviera / menton / le nomade / bastion / monte carlo / Ankara Ballesteros / Alvaro Prieto On
I thought I could do more and had a few ideas in mind I didn’t get to realize with maëva, so I waited for the right moment, the right people to create […]
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / canon / Behind the scene / 2017 tagged with photography / broncolor / athlete / Aliz&e Agier / karate / karateka / martial arts / arts martiaux / wkf / ffk / equipe de france On
The rawness, the precision, and the beauty of Muay Thaï, Aikido, kungfu and Karate leave me speechless. Martial arts have been on my mind for years and the idea of capturing such athletes […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 / Tutorials tagged with photography / how to / photographer / how to improve / skills / learn / challenge / creative / better photos / break out / slumps On
Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 tagged with photography / nike / woman / athletics / work / athletes / adidas / track and field / running / runner On
Testing new things is vital to maintain and improve your skills, and to challenge your creativity. It is also the best time to allow yourself to fail with no harming consequences on your […]
- Posted by hazekware in 2017 / Tutorials tagged with photography / tips / how to / tutorial / tricks / improve your photography / make better pictures / hacks / 10 tips / improve your photos On
When I picked up my first camera in 2010, I wished my future me could go back into time to tell these 10 pieces of advice. Perhaps me and my 550D would […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / InMotion / 2017 tagged with photographe / dance / danse / france / ballet / ballerina / photographer / antibes / french riviera / cote d'azur On
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 tagged with photography / tips / how to / tutorial / improve / compositions / framing / tricks On
Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 tagged with dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / dancer / amsterdam / anna / ol / het / national / the eye museum On
3 Sessions in total and this is one of them. We are back in the city, playing around the Eye museum with reflections and architecture. No Strobes again this time, just using […]
- Posted by hazekware in 2017 tagged with dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / tutorial / photographer / how to shoot / how to light On
How to shoot a Ballerina with only one light! I’ve been working with a one light setup for years now, and I’ve decided to explain and share my approach on the subject.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / 2017 tagged with broncolor / canon / gymnastics / gym / gr / gymnastique / Leopold / performing arts / gillian / gymnast / cap d'antibes On
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / Behind the scene / InMotion / 2016 / 2017 tagged with photographe / photography / france / circus / handstand / photographer / eloise / rignon / contortionist / hand balance / lyon / french / performing arts / fine art On
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
- Behind the scenes outdoor crossfit ...October 17, 2017No comments yet
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20172 comments
- Dance photography, my simple approachOctober 4, 2017No comments yet
- Melissa Chapski and Theo Duff ...September 22, 2017No comments yet
- Meeting Anjara & Alvaro, my ...September 21, 2017No comments yet
- Karate photoshoot with Alizee AgierSeptember 20, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- One more from our improv' Photoshoot in Strasbourg with… https://t.co/EvAPCLnaaT8 hours ago
- > I now spray my models with green colored smoke Grenades, who's in? Ask ornella_nicolosi, and… https://t.co/CD8zyAlIhB1 day ago
- I spray my models with #smokegrenades, who's in? @enolagayepyro @CrossFit #CrossFit #fitness https://t.co/3AvHttZPrE https://t.co/jK8zKxtIIv1 day ago
- Follow me