This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category 2016
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
- Inside the Villa Schutzenberger not ...May 8, 2018No comments yet
- Test, fail, learn, repeat!April 17, 20182 comments
- The Sequence shot, Handball photoshootApril 11, 2018No comments yet
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 20184 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Listening to @davisabsolute's EP Absolutes! Get it here: https://t.co/hjtLuypoMF2 days ago
- undefinedhttps://www.toneden.io/new-h2o/post/eden-instrumentals2 days ago
- Highlights of my work on @fubiz - Bodies, Movements and Scenic Landscapes https://t.co/zL8dRFG62X5 days ago
- Superbe ambiance au @museelabit #NuitDesMusées https://t.co/JG6Ohu1wOM1 week ago
- Concert d'orgue aux @MuseeAugustins #NuitdesMusees https://t.co/p65j0mFWQA1 week ago
- Follow me