This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category 2016
- How I shoot live performances ...May 22, 2019No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I've never considered seriously Fuji as an option for any of my work. Vaguely saw the GFX50s back in 2017 during th… https://t.co/tFXsV8Z6IP24 hours ago
- Wishing you all a fantastic Sunday, my next 2 behind the scenes videos are almost done + 1 video on a random subjec… https://t.co/8urSS0Btnd3 days ago
- Follow me