Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
If you look at the majority of the videos posted on my YouTube channel, you have probably noticed that I usually work with strobes. But guess what, I also work with the […]
Archive for category Behind the scene
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 20182 comments
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
- Prepare for the worst!June 5, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @zachbraff @JoeyKing Loved your movie @zachbraff when is the next one coming out ?🙃21 hours ago
- @abigailspencer Yes... season 3 or movie or both please!1 day ago
- @fstoppers Now I know what to do if I want my work to be noticed by the industry... Hey @fstoppers my next shoot wi… https://t.co/Xgyq36SqIX1 day ago
- Follow me