Personal projects are vital to me. I think I’ve said this before and I haven’t changed my mind since and don’t think I will anytime soon. Building projects for you, with no […]
It started in 2015 with Gautier Fayolle and I had to actually wait more than 2 years to work with a freestyle football player (if that’s how you call them). Woman are not […]
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Archive for category Behind the scene
- Give yourself freedom – Not ...November 23, 2017No comments yet
- How to make extra money ...November 15, 2017No comments yet
- Freestyle football behind the scenes ...November 8, 2017No comments yet
- Dance photography, 5 reasons why ...October 31, 20172 comments
- Couverture de l’année COZE Magazine ...October 29, 2017No comments yet
- From the Carlton Pontoon to ...October 25, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @nilouboy @ScienceAnim @actutoulouse @VisitezToulouse Un plaisir!5 hours ago
- @Yoyi_LZ Happy b-day 🙏😁9 hours ago
- The lady in red strikes again! Muse : virginiadanh Lights by broncolor IG: @hazekware Made… https://t.co/bPw4WDTpHP1 day ago
- Live from my fridge, my new behind the scenes video! https://t.co/tjWZucLgBe2 days ago
- Follow me