This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Archive for category Behind the scene
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- FRESh on my blog! Complete Gallery and #bts video of my Kickass #Karate photoshoot with… https://t.co/xpDQUl2Uno3 hours ago
- Gallery and #bts video of my Kickass #Karate shoot with @AgierAlizee @ffkarate @wkf_tweet >>… https://t.co/cECm4Hb04k5 hours ago
- NEW #bts video feat. #Karate Champion @AgierAlizee ! VIDEO: https://t.co/kRA0lvC6Ug #behindthescenes #martialarts https://t.co/vWCkujeaEc15 hours ago
- @VisitCotedazur Merci pour le partage de notre photo !23 hours ago
- Go Behind the scenes -on my #Karate #Photoshoot with chamion Alizee Agier https://t.co/LMPdqTyxTo1 day ago
- Follow me