This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Archive for category Behind the scene
- Behind the scenes outdoor crossfit ...October 17, 2017No comments yet
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20172 comments
- Dance photography, my simple approachOctober 4, 2017No comments yet
- Melissa Chapski and Theo Duff ...September 22, 2017No comments yet
- Meeting Anjara & Alvaro, my ...September 21, 2017No comments yet
- Karate photoshoot with Alizee AgierSeptember 20, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- One more from our improv' Photoshoot in Strasbourg with… https://t.co/EvAPCLnaaT8 hours ago
- > I now spray my models with green colored smoke Grenades, who's in? Ask ornella_nicolosi, and… https://t.co/CD8zyAlIhB1 day ago
- I spray my models with #smokegrenades, who's in? @enolagayepyro @CrossFit #CrossFit #fitness https://t.co/3AvHttZPrE https://t.co/jK8zKxtIIv1 day ago
- Follow me