“Should I buy the 5d mark IV or get a used 5D Mark III with a new lens?” This is a question someone asked me recently. I usually never answer with a […]
Personal projects are vital to me. I think I’ve said this before and I haven’t changed my mind since and don’t think I will anytime soon. Building projects for you, with no […]
It started in 2015 with Gautier Fayolle and I had to actually wait more than 2 years to work with a freestyle football player (if that’s how you call them). Woman are not […]
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Archive for category Behind the scene
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 2018No comments yet
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
- Prepare for the worst!June 5, 2018No comments yet
- How to photograph a circus ...May 28, 2018No comments yet
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Do your homework – 5 tips for posing dancers and performers! https://t.co/kObKorfdAm #tips #photography @canonFrance3 days ago
- Always cool to see yourself featured on @fstoppers ! https://t.co/G6rrb4tlje3 days ago
- @fstoppers Thank you @fstoppers !3 days ago
- Do you need an 85mm lens? #photography @CanonFrance @iso1200magazine https://t.co/SiMDCjSo8k2 weeks ago
- 5 tips to get the most out of your photoshoots #fitness #photography https://t.co/WtR8AwSy8W feat. @SandraRadav @C_A_Fitness2 weeks ago
- Follow me