Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
If you look at the majority of the videos posted on my YouTube channel, you have probably noticed that I usually work with strobes. But guess what, I also work with the […]
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that […]
Archive for category Behind the scene
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 2019No comments yet
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I've stopped working for a month and a half because of back problems (herniated disk)... I need this ASAP 😅 https://t.co/8MLLoteaat6 days ago
- For some people 28inch ain't enough... and don't be in a hurry 🤣 https://t.co/oAv6GcZtc66 days ago
- I've seen this posted a bit everywhere the last 48h...Still love the vibe ! https://t.co/7RWBMYqmQM6 days ago
- Follow me