I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Archive for category Behind the scene
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 2018No comments yet
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
- Prepare for the worst!June 5, 2018No comments yet
- How to photograph a circus ...May 28, 2018No comments yet
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Do your homework – 5 tips for posing dancers and performers! https://t.co/kObKorfdAm #tips #photography @canonFrance20 hours ago
- Always cool to see yourself featured on @fstoppers ! https://t.co/G6rrb4tlje2 days ago
- @fstoppers Thank you @fstoppers !2 days ago
- Do you need an 85mm lens? #photography @CanonFrance @iso1200magazine https://t.co/SiMDCjSo8k2 weeks ago
- 5 tips to get the most out of your photoshoots #fitness #photography https://t.co/WtR8AwSy8W feat. @SandraRadav @C_A_Fitness2 weeks ago
- Follow me