It started in 2015 with Gautier Fayolle and I had to actually wait more than 2 years to work with a freestyle football player (if that’s how you call them). Woman are not […]
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
Archive for category Behind the scene
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
- A dance photo shoot at ...December 27, 2018No comments yet
- The RF 24 – 105mm ...December 19, 20182 comments
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Missed it? My latest blog post: How to freeze motion, with and without a flash https://t.co/6gzNbvb0ZD… https://t.co/9ynzRRTOFa3 hours ago
- Impressive show! #soireedestalentstoulouse @Toulouse @Halle_LaMachine @ladepechedumidi https://t.co/Jmpn3op5AV17 hours ago
- Fin de journée tranquille, soirée talents @Toulouse @Halle_LaMachine #toulouse #soireetaleentstoulouse https://t.co/Efa2jP2Pka20 hours ago
- 👉 Throwback, on a session I loved that was a bit too short... with a familiar face of my IG..@lauraa3012 once again… https://t.co/Sy6F5sIF9w21 hours ago
- I received 2 peer recognitions @Viewbug https://t.co/V1O8oeM5nI #photography23 hours ago
- Follow me