So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
Archive for category Blogging
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
- Inside the Villa Schutzenberger not ...May 8, 2018No comments yet
- Test, fail, learn, repeat!April 17, 20182 comments
- The Sequence shot, Handball photoshootApril 11, 2018No comments yet
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 20184 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Highlights of my work on @fubiz - Bodies, Movements and Scenic Landscapes https://t.co/zL8dRFG62X12 hours ago
- Superbe ambiance au @museelabit #NuitDesMusées https://t.co/JG6Ohu1wOM3 days ago
- Concert d'orgue aux @MuseeAugustins #NuitdesMusees https://t.co/p65j0mFWQA3 days ago
- @iso1200magazine 🙏thank you for sharing!3 days ago
- How to easily make any location your studio! #bts #tutorial @iso1200magazine https://t.co/hFWej6BjNY3 days ago
- Follow me