So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Archive for category broncolor
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 8, 20182 comments
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 🇬🇧@I think I've shot almost all angles of this monument ha, ha 😉 🇫🇷 Je crois que j'ai photographié tous les angl… https://t.co/UhrOzpgFls23 hours ago
- 🇬🇧@Maybe one of the most recognizable monuments of the city of Bordeaux... Are you be able to name it? 🇫🇷 Peut-ê… https://t.co/mKvraJXthm2 days ago
- - WAYS - Gregory Ott Trio "Making of" https://t.co/tr77Cey9R06 days ago
- J'ai ajouté une vidéo à une playlist @YouTube - - WAYS - Gregory Ott Trio "Making of" https://t.co/tr77Cey9R06 days ago
- Follow me