This week we are talking dramatic lighting! An approach I love and use a lot in my work. And since I am in a good mood, I will also share 5 easy […]
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
I wanted to visit Amsterdam as a tourist and as a photographer with my current projects. At last, it happened last summer! During this long weekend, I managed to organize a couple […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Archive for category canon
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 2018No comments yet
- How I handle Natural light ...January 27, 2018No comments yet
- The 24 – 70mm lens, ...January 18, 2018No comments yet
- One light when your short ...January 11, 2018No comments yet
- Never give up! Dance/ Gymnastics/ ...December 23, 2017No comments yet
- Learn new skills and improve ...December 14, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Strasbourg certe mais savez-vous exactement ou a était prise cette photo ? - Captured in… https://t.co/VxZTFsPtns12 hours ago
- 🇫🇷Vous me verrez peut-être jouer dans les rues de Strasbourg dans les jours à venir qui… https://t.co/VVRjCsMHrF2 days ago
- What's up Strasbourg? Il fait bon d'être à la maison! Je serai sur la région Alsace jusqu'au 4… https://t.co/dgXsKdb9qD3 days ago
- Low light and High ISOs in #Dance #photography https://t.co/nobLGjtVJ4 via @YouTube5 days ago
- Business woman and dancer😜... it has been raining almost everyday where I am right now...… https://t.co/0w6n3EXFRR5 days ago
- Follow me