Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
Archive for category canon
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- FRESh on my blog! Complete Gallery and #bts video of my Kickass #Karate photoshoot with… https://t.co/xpDQUl2Uno3 hours ago
- Gallery and #bts video of my Kickass #Karate shoot with @AgierAlizee @ffkarate @wkf_tweet >>… https://t.co/cECm4Hb04k5 hours ago
- NEW #bts video feat. #Karate Champion @AgierAlizee ! VIDEO: https://t.co/kRA0lvC6Ug #behindthescenes #martialarts https://t.co/vWCkujeaEc15 hours ago
- @VisitCotedazur Merci pour le partage de notre photo !23 hours ago
- Go Behind the scenes -on my #Karate #Photoshoot with chamion Alizee Agier https://t.co/LMPdqTyxTo1 day ago
- Follow me