So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
I wanted to visit Amsterdam as a tourist and as a photographer with my current projects. At last, it happened last summer! During this long weekend, I managed to organize a couple […]
I thought I could do more and had a few ideas in mind I didn’t get to realize with maëva, so I waited for the right moment, the right people to create […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Archive for category InMotion
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Portrait – La dépêche du ...August 5, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @Pierrolex C'est le gorafi2 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography21 hours ago
- CANON #eosr my thoughts as a dance photographer! #photography @iso1200magazine @SLRLounge @petapixel... https://t.co/pcj57oDsUi2 days ago
- So happy to have met you alannabaker 🤗, We had an amazing time watching you perform with le #cirquedusoleil and I… https://t.co/XvKwjTSmYF2 days ago
- Follow me