This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category vlog
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 2018No comments yet
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Portrait – La dépêche du ...August 5, 2018No comments yet
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Have you seen my latest Video? 🤔Basically, I share with you how I make this kind of portrait with only one flash! 👉… https://t.co/u3gKZYBqbj8 hours ago
- The more I play with colour, the more I am obsessed with it! Back on this cool session with https://t.co/obzyuqTBlU… https://t.co/v7Xad7KdH93 days ago
- A mix of Flash and ☀️ light... Love this combination👌... feat. the amazing jesss_fitnesss 💪 Captured with EF 24 -… https://t.co/D02iciwpF94 days ago
- Another day, another portrait. Again I am only using one light, but with the help of the sunset in the back I had t… https://t.co/uV8lNZnZQw5 days ago
- Playing with neon lights and colours with the incredible https://t.co/obzyuqTBlU ...👉 A completely different style… https://t.co/PFhatRsdq36 days ago
- Follow me