This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category vlog
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
- A dance photo shoot at ...December 27, 2018No comments yet
- The RF 24 – 105mm ...December 19, 20182 comments
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Why stopping making photos can make you a better photographer! #phototips @fstoppers @iso1200magazine... https://t.co/y4oiNL9L3q15 hours ago
- I received 2 peer recognitions @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography23 hours ago
- @Pierrolex Non ça ira...2 days ago
- 🇫🇷 En 2019, je souhaite amener mes portraits à un autre niveau, je recherche ponctuellement des athlètes (Fitness C… https://t.co/5CbCcapGzr2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography2 days ago
- Follow me