I thought I could do more and had a few ideas in mind I didn’t get to realize with maëva, so I waited for the right moment, the right people to create […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
Posts tagged antibes
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @Pierrolex C'est le gorafi2 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography21 hours ago
- CANON #eosr my thoughts as a dance photographer! #photography @iso1200magazine @SLRLounge @petapixel... https://t.co/pcj57oDsUi2 days ago
- So happy to have met you alannabaker 🤗, We had an amazing time watching you perform with le #cirquedusoleil and I… https://t.co/XvKwjTSmYF2 days ago
- Follow me