I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that […]
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Posts tagged behind the scenes
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 20195 comments
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
- How I shoot dancers at ...August 6, 20192 comments
- Do yourself a favor, prepare ...July 24, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- #Strasbourg I will be back in December... #Paris I will be in town next week!😛 Improvisation doesn't work with… https://t.co/AYej2Ooctx4 days ago
- Better late than never... NEW VIDEO: Compose & Pose your models with Light & Shadows! https://t.co/mLNqHVWKQv #phototips #photographytips5 days ago
- Improvisation is fun from time to time. Somewhere in Mulhouse, playing with light & shadows with the one and only… https://t.co/h5kjoJP4sE5 days ago
- 1,2,3 or 4? 🤔 and why? I've been doing this a bit more lately... giving the dancer more space move and improvi… https://t.co/CMwl3TjLjD1 week ago
- Sorry, I've been away for some time because I had a lot of work these days and I've been traveling a bit. So bef… https://t.co/w81rkWSLfm2 weeks ago
- Follow me