If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess […]
Posts tagged bordeaux
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 20182 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Dark and moody shot of the geat coralieperekvk 💪captured inside la bsm_bordeaux_officiel ! 😁😜 ____________________… https://t.co/n7Z2O1ASSd20 hours ago
- Final image of the one and only marjorie.mayans 💪wish to see more rugby photos? Got a few more creative ideas I wou… https://t.co/h7Co33edm72 days ago
- Follow me