Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
Posts tagged broncolor
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
- Inside the Villa Schutzenberger not ...May 8, 2018No comments yet
- Test, fail, learn, repeat!April 17, 20182 comments
- The Sequence shot, Handball photoshootApril 11, 2018No comments yet
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 20184 comments
- How I handle Natural light ...January 27, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Superbe ambiance au @museelabit #NuitDesMusées https://t.co/JG6Ohu1wOM19 hours ago
- Concert d'orgue aux @MuseeAugustins #NuitdesMusees https://t.co/p65j0mFWQA1 day ago
- @iso1200magazine 🙏thank you for sharing!1 day ago
- How to easily make any location your studio! #bts #tutorial @iso1200magazine https://t.co/hFWej6BjNY1 day ago
- Follow me