The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Posts tagged broncolor
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 2nd picture from this unique session with allegrabird 🙏inside the @bernardmagrez ! There are more to come guys, can… https://t.co/ZRLCTQHpg71 hour ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography5 hours ago
- CANON RF 24-105mm f4 + the #EOSR the kit that does it all? @iso1200magazine @petapixel @fstoppers #photography https://t.co/JMdF1Pvo8Y6 hours ago
- Last picture I will post here from my session with the incredible agnes.bodda ! 😉 Not the easiest one to make, but… https://t.co/7IEIIiCTbO1 day ago
- 2nd picture of the one and only alannabaker 💪we've got a few other amazing shots from this session made in… https://t.co/5V729hjlGq2 days ago
- Follow me