So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
Posts tagged circus
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 2018No comments yet
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
- Prepare for the worst!June 5, 2018No comments yet
- How to photograph a circus ...May 28, 2018No comments yet
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Do your homework – 5 tips for posing dancers and performers! https://t.co/kObKorfdAm #tips #photography @canonFrance3 days ago
- Always cool to see yourself featured on @fstoppers ! https://t.co/G6rrb4tlje3 days ago
- @fstoppers Thank you @fstoppers !3 days ago
- Do you need an 85mm lens? #photography @CanonFrance @iso1200magazine https://t.co/SiMDCjSo8k2 weeks ago
- 5 tips to get the most out of your photoshoots #fitness #photography https://t.co/WtR8AwSy8W feat. @SandraRadav @C_A_Fitness2 weeks ago
- Follow me