This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
Posts tagged circus
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @lindsayadler @haydengraye @CanonUSAimaging @profotousa @Canon I don't know... but it's amazing! 😳5 hours ago
- I might make a whole series and plan an exhibition? What do you think? These photos take a lot of time to make, but… https://t.co/SXkiOk4jQO10 hours ago
- Last picture I will share here from this wonderful session with kudryashbarash 🙏 . You can find the full behind the… https://t.co/ub8vPcsgYd1 day ago
- Color grade with gradients, boost details and enhance your photos in #Photoshop https://t.co/zz1Uxgd1RO #tutorial #colorgrading2 days ago
- I received 2 peer recognitions @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography2 days ago
- Follow me