Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Posts tagged circus
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 2018No comments yet
- How I handle Natural light ...January 27, 2018No comments yet
- The 24 – 70mm lens, ...January 18, 2018No comments yet
- One light when your short ...January 11, 2018No comments yet
- Never give up! Dance/ Gymnastics/ ...December 23, 2017No comments yet
- Learn new skills and improve ...December 14, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Strasbourg certe mais savez-vous exactement ou a était prise cette photo ? - Captured in… https://t.co/VxZTFsPtns18 hours ago
- 🇫🇷Vous me verrez peut-être jouer dans les rues de Strasbourg dans les jours à venir qui… https://t.co/VVRjCsMHrF2 days ago
- What's up Strasbourg? Il fait bon d'être à la maison! Je serai sur la région Alsace jusqu'au 4… https://t.co/dgXsKdb9qD4 days ago
- Low light and High ISOs in #Dance #photography https://t.co/nobLGjtVJ4 via @YouTube6 days ago
- Business woman and dancer😜... it has been raining almost everyday where I am right now...… https://t.co/0w6n3EXFRR6 days ago
- Follow me