Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Posts tagged cote d’azur
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 2019No comments yet
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I've stopped working for a month and a half because of back problems (herniated disk)... I need this ASAP 😅 https://t.co/8MLLoteaat4 days ago
- For some people 28inch ain't enough... and don't be in a hurry 🤣 https://t.co/oAv6GcZtc64 days ago
- I've seen this posted a bit everywhere the last 48h...Still love the vibe ! https://t.co/7RWBMYqmQM4 days ago
- Follow me