I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
Posts tagged dance
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 2018No comments yet
- How I handle Natural light ...January 27, 2018No comments yet
- The 24 – 70mm lens, ...January 18, 2018No comments yet
- One light when your short ...January 11, 2018No comments yet
- Never give up! Dance/ Gymnastics/ ...December 23, 2017No comments yet
- Learn new skills and improve ...December 14, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 2 degrees Celsius out didn't stop la_kobe1 ! ____________________ Lights… https://t.co/dyBKVHgb6Y12 hours ago
- When do we meet again paulapenachio 🙏? 😀 Love this series, I haven't worked with dancers much… https://t.co/pGDciaW63U3 days ago
- Something different from my regular work. What do ypu think? 🏀📷 #sports #athletes… https://t.co/QWo2ZjpY2g4 days ago
- Strasbourg certe mais savez-vous exactement ou a était prise cette photo ? - Captured in… https://t.co/VxZTFsPtns6 days ago
- 🇫🇷Vous me verrez peut-être jouer dans les rues de Strasbourg dans les jours à venir qui… https://t.co/VVRjCsMHrF7 days ago
- Follow me