I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
Posts tagged dance
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Portrait – La dépêche du ...August 5, 2018No comments yet
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- A mix of Flash and ☀️ light... Love this combination👌... feat. the amazing jesss_fitnesss 💪 Captured with EF 24 -… https://t.co/D02iciwpF920 hours ago
- Another day, another portrait. Again I am only using one light, but with the help of the sunset in the back I had t… https://t.co/uV8lNZnZQw2 days ago
- Playing with neon lights and colours with the incredible https://t.co/obzyuqTBlU ...👉 A completely different style… https://t.co/PFhatRsdq33 days ago
- 👉I haven't posted many sports/ fitness portraits these days... So let me share a few of them with you this week. … https://t.co/x2Y1mqh2jP4 days ago
- Do you need a flash to make better pictures? https://t.co/Fe2cFU47ZD #flash #naturallight #photography4 days ago
- Follow me