It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess […]
Posts tagged dance
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 2018No comments yet
- How I handle Natural light ...January 27, 2018No comments yet
- The 24 – 70mm lens, ...January 18, 2018No comments yet
- One light when your short ...January 11, 2018No comments yet
- Never give up! Dance/ Gymnastics/ ...December 23, 2017No comments yet
- Learn new skills and improve ...December 14, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 2 degrees Celsius out didn't stop la_kobe1 ! ____________________ Lights… https://t.co/dyBKVHgb6Y12 hours ago
- When do we meet again paulapenachio 🙏? 😀 Love this series, I haven't worked with dancers much… https://t.co/pGDciaW63U3 days ago
- Something different from my regular work. What do ypu think? 🏀📷 #sports #athletes… https://t.co/QWo2ZjpY2g4 days ago
- Strasbourg certe mais savez-vous exactement ou a était prise cette photo ? - Captured in… https://t.co/VxZTFsPtns6 days ago
- 🇫🇷Vous me verrez peut-être jouer dans les rues de Strasbourg dans les jours à venir qui… https://t.co/VVRjCsMHrF7 days ago
- Follow me