I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Posts tagged danse
- Behind the scenes outdoor crossfit ...October 17, 2017No comments yet
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20172 comments
- Dance photography, my simple approachOctober 4, 2017No comments yet
- Melissa Chapski and Theo Duff ...September 22, 2017No comments yet
- Meeting Anjara & Alvaro, my ...September 21, 2017No comments yet
- Karate photoshoot with Alizee AgierSeptember 20, 2017No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- One more from our improv' Photoshoot in Strasbourg with… https://t.co/EvAPCLnaaT11 hours ago
- > I now spray my models with green colored smoke Grenades, who's in? Ask ornella_nicolosi, and… https://t.co/CD8zyAlIhB1 day ago
- I spray my models with #smokegrenades, who's in? @enolagayepyro @CrossFit #CrossFit #fitness https://t.co/3AvHttZPrE https://t.co/jK8zKxtIIv1 day ago
- Follow me