This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Posts tagged danse
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Portrait – La dépêche du ...August 5, 2018No comments yet
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Playing with neon lights and colours with the incredible https://t.co/obzyuqTBlU ...👉 A completely different style… https://t.co/PFhatRsdq36 hours ago
- 👉I haven't posted many sports/ fitness portraits these days... So let me share a few of them with you this week. … https://t.co/x2Y1mqh2jP1 day ago
- Do you need a flash to make better pictures? https://t.co/Fe2cFU47ZD #flash #naturallight #photography2 days ago
- 👉If you have been following me for a while tell me, do you prefer natural light pictures or the ones with flash/ St… https://t.co/ZJ4Zvi0gHQ4 days ago
- Follow me