I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Posts tagged danse
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 2019No comments yet
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
- How I shoot dancers at ...August 6, 20192 comments
- Do yourself a favor, prepare ...July 24, 2019No comments yet
- A creative dance photoshoot inside ...July 16, 20192 comments
- Renting your gear, is it ...July 9, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- One light and one modifier... is all I need https://t.co/k4NaqhUQvn the beautybox 65 by @broncolor #dance #photoshoot #dancephotography12 hours ago
- Probably the last image from this session with helene_bernadou I will post here. The before and after and video… https://t.co/YHFH3JdkM32 days ago
- cydsailor strikes again, 🙏@captured inside the #theatredelapergola@in #bordeaux I will try to come back to Bord… https://t.co/jrvhdJtBdD3 days ago
- @Apple Un étudiant qui peut se payer un mac ce n'est pas très courant 🤔4 days ago
- [SWIPE]@helene_bernadou is one of the dancers featured in my latest Behind the scenes video. Have you seen it? D… https://t.co/xCyys6Df7L6 days ago
- Follow me