Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that […]
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
Posts tagged fitness
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Portrait – La dépêche du ...August 5, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @Pierrolex C'est le gorafi2 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography21 hours ago
- CANON #eosr my thoughts as a dance photographer! #photography @iso1200magazine @SLRLounge @petapixel... https://t.co/pcj57oDsUi2 days ago
- So happy to have met you alannabaker 🤗, We had an amazing time watching you perform with le #cirquedusoleil and I… https://t.co/XvKwjTSmYF2 days ago
- Follow me