Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
Posts tagged performing arts
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 2019No comments yet
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I've stopped working for a month and a half because of back problems (herniated disk)... I need this ASAP 😅 https://t.co/8MLLoteaat4 days ago
- For some people 28inch ain't enough... and don't be in a hurry 🤣 https://t.co/oAv6GcZtc64 days ago
- I've seen this posted a bit everywhere the last 48h...Still love the vibe ! https://t.co/7RWBMYqmQM4 days ago
- Follow me