Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
Posts tagged photographer
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @lindsayadler @haydengraye @CanonUSAimaging @profotousa @Canon I don't know... but it's amazing! 😳5 hours ago
- I might make a whole series and plan an exhibition? What do you think? These photos take a lot of time to make, but… https://t.co/SXkiOk4jQO10 hours ago
- Last picture I will share here from this wonderful session with kudryashbarash 🙏 . You can find the full behind the… https://t.co/ub8vPcsgYd1 day ago
- Color grade with gradients, boost details and enhance your photos in #Photoshop https://t.co/zz1Uxgd1RO #tutorial #colorgrading2 days ago
- I received 2 peer recognitions @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography2 days ago
- Follow me