Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
Posts tagged photographer
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 2nd picture of the one and only alannabaker 💪we've got a few other amazing shots from this session made in… https://t.co/5V729hjlGq17 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography19 hours ago
- 2nd picture of jomeunier_ 💪 inside the #museedartcontemporaindelyon Thank you maclyon_officiel🙏 Œuvres barres tor… https://t.co/955BovXU3o2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography2 days ago
- 1, 2, 3 or 4? 🤔 Which one do you prefer and Why??? + a short #bts video of the shoot! [SWIPE] Feat. The gorgeous a… https://t.co/Sz06oojY043 days ago
- Follow me