I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess […]
Posts tagged photography
- How to easily make any ...May 20, 2018No comments yet
- The 85mm f1.2L II & ...May 12, 2018No comments yet
- Inside the Villa Schutzenberger not ...May 8, 2018No comments yet
- Test, fail, learn, repeat!April 17, 20182 comments
- The Sequence shot, Handball photoshootApril 11, 2018No comments yet
- From 2017 to 2018 – ...February 2, 20184 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Highlights of my work on @fubiz - Bodies, Movements and Scenic Landscapes https://t.co/zL8dRFG62X12 hours ago
- Superbe ambiance au @museelabit #NuitDesMusées https://t.co/JG6Ohu1wOM3 days ago
- Concert d'orgue aux @MuseeAugustins #NuitdesMusees https://t.co/p65j0mFWQA3 days ago
- @iso1200magazine 🙏thank you for sharing!3 days ago
- How to easily make any location your studio! #bts #tutorial @iso1200magazine https://t.co/hFWej6BjNY3 days ago
- Follow me