Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
This week we are talking dramatic lighting! An approach I love and use a lot in my work. And since I am in a good mood, I will also share 5 easy […]
It started in 2015 with Gautier Fayolle and I had to actually wait more than 2 years to work with a freestyle football player (if that’s how you call them). Woman are not […]
Posts tagged SirosL
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Portrait – La dépêche du ...August 5, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @Pierrolex C'est le gorafi2 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography21 hours ago
- CANON #eosr my thoughts as a dance photographer! #photography @iso1200magazine @SLRLounge @petapixel... https://t.co/pcj57oDsUi2 days ago
- So happy to have met you alannabaker 🤗, We had an amazing time watching you perform with le #cirquedusoleil and I… https://t.co/XvKwjTSmYF2 days ago
- Follow me