I try to learn and improve constantly and it’s not simple. But it’s necessary if you want to stay fresh and continue to produce great imagery. I’ve gain a bit of experience throughout the years, and thought you might want to know how I learn new skills and […]
This week we are talking dramatic lighting! An approach I love and use a lot in my work. And since I am in a good mood, I will also share 5 easy lighting setups that I rely on every time I have to work fast for a client.
“Should I buy the 5d mark IV or get a used 5D Mark III with a new lens?” This is a question someone asked me recently. I usually never answer with a question but my response was: “Will Buying the latest gear out there help you make pictures […]
Personal projects are vital to me. I think I’ve said this before and I haven’t changed my mind since and don’t think I will anytime soon. Building projects for you, with no one to justify to. Having no boundaries and being able to create whatever is on your […]
Hi there, and before you point it out, yes I look really tired in this week’s video. We just got back from the Salon de la photo and while on the train, during our return home I thought I would give a little feedback about the event, and […]
It started in 2015 with Gautier Fayolle and I had to actually wait more than 2 years to work with a freestyle football player (if that’s how you call them). Woman are not well represented in that sport… No sorry, they are not well represented in a ton of […]
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used outside architecture photography, and my answer is yes!
C’était il y a une semaine! Une récompense qui fait chaud au cœur, même si je n’habite plus en Alsace Hk Visuals est toujours officiellement Alsacien. Je reviens régulièrement sur la région car un bon nombre de mes travaux demeurent inachevés et je tiens à les terminer avant […]
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and setting up projects in a few cities on the French Riviera. Cannes, Antibes, Nice and Monaco, […]
Archive for 2017
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 2020No comments yet
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!