If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
Archive for 2017 / February
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Another one from my quick improvised session at the museum with the one and only isabelle__menard 👌🏾🙏🏾 . Captured… https://t.co/qW0ihrWN3t4 days ago
- @torikelly Duh!4 days ago
- One of my favorite shots from this session with the gorgeous and talented @ClaraRene_ 💪🏾 Captured inside the Châ… https://t.co/AoZ1QeL97c5 days ago
- @MKBHD @washingtonpost You can now run for president...6 days ago
- @mashable These guys never saw the terminator? 🤔6 days ago
- Follow me