If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
Archive for 2017 / February
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- RE-editing my past work (and learning from it) My process then and now! https://t.co/udI6YpsOUj1 day ago
- What?😳 https://t.co/sAAucaQjZB2 days ago
- @SarahKSilverman Sorry to tell you that, but you didn't eat parmesan...2 days ago
- The terminator is almost ready... https://t.co/oxJig7EIfj4 days ago
- A great loss... R.I.P. https://t.co/mIrACGOQ934 days ago
- Follow me