The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
Archive for 2017 / July
- How I shoot live performances ...May 22, 2019No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I've never considered seriously Fuji as an option for any of my work. Vaguely saw the GFX50s back in 2017 during th… https://t.co/tFXsV8Z6IP24 hours ago
- Wishing you all a fantastic Sunday, my next 2 behind the scenes videos are almost done + 1 video on a random subjec… https://t.co/8urSS0Btnd3 days ago
- Follow me