Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Archive for 2017 / August
- Immersive dance photoshoot behind the ...October 5, 20192 comments
- An athlete’s outdoor photoshoot behind ...September 23, 2019No comments yet
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 20195 comments
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- christinepannatier is the 4th performer who joined me during this intensive weekend of photoshoots in Geneva... … https://t.co/o7R4dWCCAr7 days ago
- 3rd picture from the series made inside the Geneva #botanicalgarden One of the many benefits of having a 50megapix… https://t.co/yihsokB3Xn1 week ago
- Another one from the series of images I made in Geneva this time with @maracky Thank you aerialdancegeneva and… https://t.co/OO0jV9obKI1 week ago
- I will share with you a little selection of some of the images I made in Geneva a few weeks back.@Thank you aeriald… https://t.co/uYCMrjwtRU1 week ago
- #lyon I will be back in 2020 for sure... I still got a handful of images to create! @klbentz21 thank you once ag… https://t.co/Si4KAvD8nZ2 weeks ago
- Follow me