Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds are probably the most commonly shared and recommended “rules” for all beginners eager to step up […]
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my approach when looking out for new locations.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least if you plan on working outside a studio.
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Archive for 2017 / August
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...April 26, 2021No comments yet
- The ACT recoil rig, the ...April 24, 2021No comments yet
- Fine art Portraits Behind the ...April 19, 20214 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...April 11, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes smoke grenades ...April 4, 2021No comments yet
- Mes Webinaires avec BenQ [1 ...April 1, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments