I wanted to visit Amsterdam as a tourist and as a photographer with my current projects. At last, it happened last summer! During this long weekend, I managed to organize a couple photoshoots. One with ballerina Anna Ol near the Eye museum, another one on top of the […]
I thought I could do more and had a few ideas in mind I didn’t get to realize with maëva, so I waited for the right moment, the right people to create them. I didn’t really wait long, as during the same period I stumbled upon 2 amazing […]
Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with no room for growth and where we have stopped moving forward for a while without noticing […]
Testing new things is vital to maintain and improve your skills, and to challenge your creativity. It is also the best time to allow yourself to fail with no harming consequences on your business.
When I picked up my first camera in 2010, I wished my future me could go back into time to tell these 10 pieces of advice. Perhaps me and my 550D would have progressed much faster?
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Archive for 2017 / September
- Are all Muslin Backdrops the ...July 21, 2021No comments yet
- Beyond Boudoir & glamour photography ...July 12, 2021No comments yet
- Affordable backdrop solutions for your ...July 7, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait de danse, entre formes ...July 6, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...July 5, 2021No comments yet
- The NANlite Forza 500 the ...July 4, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments