Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
Archive for 2018
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 8, 20185 comments
- 5 reasons the 35mm is ...July 25, 2018No comments yet
- How to Make EPIC SMOKE ...July 20, 2018No comments yet
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Little throwback on this incredible session with allegrabird 😉💪captured This pic is a little hint on what my next… https://t.co/E9mKflNqc220 hours ago
- Somewhere in #geneva si tu marie_caroline_adg 💪! Shortfall tour is over... We'll be back in #Toulouse this weekend.… https://t.co/ncDDPNQz2j2 days ago
- Early morning shoots are the ones I like best... the light, the color and the vibe... of course when it's warm 😉 th… https://t.co/c3RN9V2Ool3 days ago
- NEW VIDEO on my YouTube channel! CLICK the link in my BIO to see the entire #bts 😎 Feat. the unique @acadvf ! Cap… https://t.co/xFwEaAHmkT1 week ago
- Follow me