I am a lazy photographer… and you are too. I am joking of course, but I am sure, you are at least a little bit. But what if I told you that you could use one and only one lens for all of your shoots?
The Canon EOS R why all the hate? I’ve read a lot of negative reviews of the EOS R. Many YouTubers / Photographers I’ve dissected this camera, talked about the specs, and how they were disappointed about this camera.
I am a fan of centered composition because I believe it is an effective way to give your subject importance and an easy way to tell the viewer where the main focus is. I know a lot of people think it is easy to center a shot, some say it […]
Archive for 2018
- What I learned in 2020, ...January 11, 20211 comment
- A message to 2020January 3, 2021No comments yet
- The last behind the scenes ...December 20, 2020No comments yet
- A special dance photoshootDecember 14, 2020No comments yet
- Outdoor lingerie photoshoot Behind the ...December 7, 20202 comments
- Make it Simple – outdoor ...November 29, 2020No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @FujifilmUS @FUJINONLenses Guys, please make cinema lenses for the GFX line... oh and by the way make a cinema camera with a GFX sensor 😅13 hours ago
- Love this! https://t.co/Bn2bPx9Glw13 hours ago
- ❤️this... Oscar Peterson talking about pianists who memorized Art Tatum transcript... https://t.co/gHSZprChQV17 hours ago
- Childhood memories: @pizzahut👉https://t.co/EQqAxez31q😆 I found myself singing this old commercial this morning... A… https://t.co/YEiV4KRnZB19 hours ago
- @Apple , make the macbook pro great again... https://t.co/6k1mPT2xDD20 hours ago
- Follow me