I am a lazy photographer… and you are too. I am joking of course, but I am sure, you are at least a little bit. But what if I told you that you could use one and only one lens for all of your shoots?
The Canon EOS R why all the hate? I’ve read a lot of negative reviews of the EOS R. Many YouTubers / Photographers I’ve dissected this camera, talked about the specs, and how they were disappointed about this camera.
I am a fan of centered composition because I believe it is an effective way to give your subject importance and an easy way to tell the viewer where the main focus is. I know a lot of people think it is easy to center a shot, some say it […]
Archive for 2018
- Are all Muslin Backdrops the ...July 21, 2021No comments yet
- Beyond Boudoir & glamour photography ...July 12, 2021No comments yet
- Affordable backdrop solutions for your ...July 7, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait de danse, entre formes ...July 6, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...July 5, 2021No comments yet
- The NANlite Forza 500 the ...July 4, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments