Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Archive for 2018 / May
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 2020No comments yet
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
- When an Ex Gymnast does ...February 2, 2020No comments yet
- When your athlete is injured ...January 26, 2020No comments yet
- Fujifilm GFX100, Medium format for ...January 19, 2020No comments yet
- When things don’t go as ...January 10, 2020No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 1 & 2 lights FITNESS photoshoot behind the scenes on location feat. the not dead #canonEOSR https://t.co/q651UphuVb @broncolor @canonfrance2 days ago
- 1 & 2 lights - FITNESS photoshoot behind the scenes on location https://t.co/q651UphuVb2 days ago
- Enfin... je suis presque emballé par cette annonce après 2ans d'attente. J'ai vendu quasiment tout mon parc Canon j… https://t.co/zMKGKDTgyG5 days ago
- Follow me