Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Archive for 2018 / May
- Challenge yourself – Boudoir/ Glamour ...November 28, 2019No comments yet
- Challenge yourself – Boudoir/ Glamour ...November 26, 2019No comments yet
- Immersive dance photoshoot behind the ...October 5, 20194 comments
- An athlete’s outdoor photoshoot behind ...September 23, 20192 comments
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I promise it is less scary and dangerous than it seems! But still, don't try this at home folks 😅🙏🏾... Last one… https://t.co/ALDRoWSNNZ1 week ago
- I promised it, and it will be delivered... Part II of my first official steps into Boudoir & Glamour photography wi… https://t.co/Gkz1p7XaoG1 week ago
- Back on Youtube people! > Challenge Yourself - #Boudoir Behind the scenes #photoshoot (Part I) https://t.co/OAnxoCGfic1 week ago
- @Neopulse00 Thanks 😅🙏🏾2 weeks ago
- Winter is coming (I hate working in the cold 😅) so I will work a little bit more indoors and share with you a bit… https://t.co/IiQdifvN3e2 weeks ago
- Follow me