Don’t have a studio? What if I told you, you don’t need one? In this video, I show you how to make any location your studio fast. I love, working on location, but you may sometimes have clients asking for headshots portraits that have a neutral or plain […]
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much cover 80 to 90% of my work (roughly)… So why would I need these 2 primes?
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Archive for 2018 / May
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- FIY... for all of you who are still hesitating... #eosr5 #eosr6 #overheating @CanonUSAimaging @CanonFrance thanks… https://t.co/k6U3obkF2c2 days ago
- Oh man... this makes sense 🤔😅 https://t.co/bqbE4ZfDS73 days ago
- Never seen that much testing on a newly released camera 😅 https://t.co/l1ixThbT8t3 days ago
- The game is changing... https://t.co/uNVV1hIMK43 days ago
- @PhilipBloom @rodwess Apparently, you can edit that on 2012 MacBook pro...3 weeks ago
- Follow me