This is a follow up to the video I posted earlier this week… If you have missed it, don’t worry I got you covered: Basically I was asked to make more studio-like images recently. Of course, this conversation is from a business perspective.
For a long time, I thought I didn’t need one, I was fine working on location, indoors and outdoors, for me everywhere and anywhere was my studio. But strangely, I’ve been asked a few times this year if I did any studio work. Portraits, Glamour & Fitness sessions with […]
New location, new model, but still in the boudoir, glamour, lingerie theme! Practice makes it perfect, although you’ll never reach perfection. But, I can guarantee you will get better at what you do.
We always want to improve, we want to get better, develop our skills and so on. And I believe the most effective way, according to me is to get out of your comfort zone.
These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, but strangely when it was time for me to work on the files, I wasn’t feeling […]
Archive for 2019
- Spotlight: The city of GenevaAugust 7, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 20201 comment
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- Shannon Holman on How to freeze motion, with ...2 months agoBeautiful work! So impressed! I'm struggling with ...
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- So What's next? Just a heads up! https://t.co/MzwUv3qrwS2 days ago
- So What's next? Just a heads up! https://t.co/MzwUv38QFk #backonyoutube #showmustgoon2 days ago
- @Fujirumors Yeah would have been better a GF50mm f1.0 😅1 week ago
- Finally !!! https://t.co/aZ4dwPebjJ4 weeks ago
- @PhotographCathy @fujifilmfrance 🙏🏾😉❤1 month ago
- Follow me