This is a follow up to the video I posted earlier this week… If you have missed it, don’t worry I got you covered: Basically I was asked to make more studio-like images recently. Of course, this conversation is from a business perspective.
For a long time, I thought I didn’t need one, I was fine working on location, indoors and outdoors, for me everywhere and anywhere was my studio. But strangely, I’ve been asked a few times this year if I did any studio work. Portraits, Glamour & Fitness sessions with […]
New location, new model, but still in the boudoir, glamour, lingerie theme! Practice makes it perfect, although you’ll never reach perfection. But, I can guarantee you will get better at what you do.
We always want to improve, we want to get better, develop our skills and so on. And I believe the most effective way, according to me is to get out of your comfort zone.
These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, but strangely when it was time for me to work on the files, I wasn’t feeling […]
Archive for 2019
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...April 11, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes smoke grenades ...April 4, 2021No comments yet
- Mes Webinaires avec BenQ [1 ...April 1, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...March 30, 2021No comments yet
- Learning on your own…March 30, 2021No comments yet
- What inspires me: CinemaJanuary 25, 20215 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments