These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, […]
I am going, to be honest… I never looked at Fuji cameras seriously. This is when I realized marketing is really powerful… Canon here and there, Nikon and now Sony are hitting […]
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
A few tips on how I shoot live performances, plus a few images from the Hip-Hop event I highly recommend: the WGTF!?
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
Archive for 2019
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 20195 comments
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
- How I shoot dancers at ...August 6, 20192 comments
- Do yourself a favor, prepare ...July 24, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- New video folks: https://t.co/g7UCoxi8pr #sportsphotography #portraits15 hours ago
- #Strasbourg I will be back in December... #Paris I will be in town next week!😛 Improvisation doesn't work with… https://t.co/AYej2Ooctx6 days ago
- Better late than never... NEW VIDEO: Compose & Pose your models with Light & Shadows! https://t.co/mLNqHVWKQv #phototips #photographytips7 days ago
- Improvisation is fun from time to time. Somewhere in Mulhouse, playing with light & shadows with the one and only… https://t.co/h5kjoJP4sE7 days ago
- 1,2,3 or 4? 🤔 and why? I've been doing this a bit more lately... giving the dancer more space move and improvi… https://t.co/CMwl3TjLjD1 week ago
- Follow me