This is the type of behind the scenes video I tend to share less on this channel and this for multiple reasons. One of the fun things about having a YouTube channel for me is to be able to go back in time and relive some fun moments. […]
This is one of the biggest mistakes I made during my early years as a photographer. Minimizing the importance of a good monitor. And you can add on top of that the importance of a well-calibrated screen.
Archive for 2020 / November
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot4 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...