Let’s call it a bonus video… I had enough footage to make a last Behind the scenes video from these sessions. Plus they are a little different from the other pictures we made there, so it would have been a shame not to share them. Some of these […]
Remember those narcissistic self-portraits I did a while ago with NANlite’s Pavotube led lights? Well, I thought it might be interesting to share a behind the scenes video and my thoughts on these lights, without me in front of the camera!
This is the first photoshoot session we made inside the Château la tour carnet. It was really fun working there, a different vibe compared to the previous castle we worked in…
Another photoshoot with a dancer! Contrast, deep shadows, and motivated lighting is what was on the menu that day at The Château la Louvière with Axelle.
Whenever I need a quick and dirty setup to shoot in seconds with my DSLR/ DSLM, these are currently the 5 accessories I use by SmallRig!
Archive for 2021 / May
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait/ Boudoir Behind the scenes ...August 28, 2021No comments yet
- Are hand-painted backdrops the best ...August 23, 2021No comments yet
- Content creators, have you considered ...August 4, 2021No comments yet
- Upgrading to Vinyl backdrops? Fine ...August 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments