My go-to 3 to 4 lights set up in the studio, and my experience with Phottix’s Raja Softboxes… thats what’s on the menu!
I’ve shared an image or 2 from this boudoir session already in my Aputure 300X review part I. I realized just recently, that I had the complete session on video. So here it is, with of course a few words on how we made these images!
Archive for 2021 / December
- Swim Athlete BTS photoshoot feat. ...December 8, 2021No comments yet
- Fineart Boudoir Behind the scenes ...December 5, 2021No comments yet
- Single one light portrait Behind ...November 28, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes portrait session ...November 21, 2021No comments yet
- Power anywhere! ECOflow delta reviewNovember 16, 2021No comments yet
- Do you need Filters? The ...November 8, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments