Sometimes, less is more and the more I grow old, the more I apply this to my work. I used to overdo things and take things a bit too far. It works when the work demands it, when you want a surreal look, or when a heavy contrast […]
The “From start to finish” video concept isn’t new but that I might do it more often. 4 images for this one, a quick look at my lighting setup and an overview of the accessories and space I used, and as a bonus, a speed edit that will show […]
I discovered recently I had behind the scenes footage that I might as well share instead of placing them in the bin. I am talking about Transient, a short dance video I filmed inside la Chapelle des Carmélites featuring, a local contemporary dancer named Emma aka Lady Bionic.
“Will you be there” is a short story about loss, reminiscence of a place, and a past relationship. Should we let our dearest memories go? A short film where dialogues were traded with a dance choreography and that will be declined in 3 versions: “Them”, “Her” and “Him”. […]
This article and video only exist because I’ve received many messages the past 2 years about GODOX and their flashes. I am a Broncolor user, and never really looked at them before, but things change, GODOX was kind enough to send me the AD 600pro and AD 300pro… […]
Remember my review on Muslin backdrops, where I showed you only snippets of 3 different sessions? Well here is more footage, a few more images, and a few words on this simple setup that you can make at home.
So this will not be like my usual Behind the scenes post, because I am going to talk a little less. Not that I want to, but because I am on a break. I am slowing down the number of posts on my social profiles, because all of […]
Muslin backdrops, vinyl backdrops, or hand-painted backdrops… If you can’t make your own, which of these three solutions is the best for you? Let me share with you my thoughts on the hand-painted backdrops
Feiyu was kind enough to send me a few weeks back the Pocket II that should be out but the time this article is published. Do I really need such a device? What for? Lets find out!
I tried muslin backdrops, used them on a couple of photoshoots, I even tried 2 different brands. But I am still curious to see if there are any other solutions out there that will meet my needs a little better…
Articles posted by hazekware
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot4 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...