- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / 2021 tagged with hk visuals / photography / france / photographie / woman / behind the scenes / haze kware / toulouse / portrait / portraiture / portraits / face On
Sometimes, less is more and the more I grow old, the more I apply this to my work. I used to overdo things and take things a bit too far. It works when the work demands it, when you want a surreal look, or when a heavy contrast […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / Boudoir / Glamour / 2021 tagged with photographe / france / photographie / photo / toulouse / photoshoot / fineart / portrait / fashion / godox / la grainerie / AD600pro / AD300pro On
The “From start to finish” video concept isn’t new but that I might do it more often. 4 images for this one, a quick look at my lighting setup and an overview of the accessories and space I used, and as a bonus, a speed edit that will show […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / fujifilm / 2021 tagged with france / contemporary / haze kware / toulouse / chapelle des carmélites / filmmaking / film / dance video / dance film / short dance video / short dance film / filmmaker / short video / chorégraphie On
I discovered recently I had behind the scenes footage that I might as well share instead of placing them in the bin. I am talking about Transient, a short dance video I filmed inside la Chapelle des Carmélites featuring, a local contemporary dancer named Emma aka Lady Bionic.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / behind the image / fujifilm / 2021 tagged with hk visuals / france / ballet / bordeaux / haze kware / château la louvière / filmmaking / anaëlle mariat / film / indie film / dance video / dance film / short dance video / short dance film / Tangui tévinal / Lurton / director / cinematographer On
“Will you be there” is a short story about loss, reminiscence of a place, and a past relationship. Should we let our dearest memories go? A short film where dialogues were traded with a dance choreography and that will be declined in 3 versions: “Them”, “Her” and “Him”. […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / Reviews / fujifilm / circus / 2021 tagged with dance / danse / france / photographie / gymnastics / contortion / toulouse / fujifilm / gfx100s / GF250mm On
This article and video only exist because I’ve received many messages the past 2 years about GODOX and their flashes. I am a Broncolor user, and never really looked at them before, but things change, GODOX was kind enough to send me the AD 600pro and AD 300pro… […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / 2021 tagged with photographe / photographie / toulouse / portrait / portraiture / portraits / pavotube / nanlite / lianna / nowell / continuous lights On
Remember my review on Muslin backdrops, where I showed you only snippets of 3 different sessions? Well here is more footage, a few more images, and a few words on this simple setup that you can make at home.
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot4 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...