- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / 2019 tagged with dance / danse / ballet / ballerina / ballerine / photographie / toulouse / musée des augustins / photoshoot On
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
- Posted by hazekware in Tutorials / sports photography / 2019 tagged with dance / photography / danse / hip hop / break / wgtf / breaking / who got the flower / pontcharra / grenoble On
A few tips on how I shoot live performances, plus a few images from the Hip-Hop event I highly recommend: the WGTF!?
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / 2019 tagged with dance / danse / photographie / photo / behind the scenes / toulouse / dance photography / grand hôtel de l'opera / bas / backstage / making of On
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with how to / tutorial / photoshop / lightroom / color grade / color grading / enhance / details On
Finally revealing a few of my editing techniques, learn to color grade with gradients, boost details and enhance your photos in Photoshop with this new video!
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / InMotion / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with dance / france / ballet / ballerina / tutorial / bordeaux / toulouse / dance photography / photo tips / dance photographer On
I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but […]
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / behind the image / 2018 tagged with danse / france / ballet / ballerina / broncolor / photographie / bordeaux / behind the scenes / dance photography / its / marché de lemme / sirs L On
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with photography / how to / tutorial / photo tips / photography tips / become a better photographer / advice / take some time to reflect On
Yes, this will happen sooner or later, you will have a lot of work coming in, and this is a good thing for your business. But working too much, always being out […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with broncolor / hs / hypersync / sports photography / dance photography / hss / freeze motion / how to freeze movement / capture movement / action photography / speed mode / hyper speed sync On
Freezing motion is relatively easy… Showing the details of what the eye cannot see in a split second is rather cool, and maybe the most exciting part of capturing moving subjects. I […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / 2018 tagged with danse / france / ballet / ballerina / lyon / anna / dance photography / romanova / palais de la bourse / musee d'art contemporain On
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your […]
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / InMotion / 2018 tagged with photographe / hk visuals / dance / photography / danse / ballet / fitness / sports / circus / top 10 / photographer / best 9 / 2018 On
This year I tried to summarize 2018 in a video of 120 seconds… Not everything made it in the final cut of course, and it was really hard for me to include […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / InMotion / 2018 tagged with danse / canon / photographie / bordeaux / dance photography / eosr / RF 24 - 105mm / dance pictures / château pape clément / pessac On
For this last post of 2018, I am going to share with you a little more of my adventures with the Canon EOS R with a behind the scenes video and the […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / 2018 / Reviews tagged with canon / eosr / EOS R / review / 24 - 105 / RF 24 - 105mm / Lens review On
I am a lazy photographer… and you are too. I am joking of course, but I am sure, you are at least a little bit. But what if I told you that […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2018 tagged with canon / eosr / EOS R / camera review / review / RF 24-105mm f/4L / 24-105mm / mirrorless On
The Canon EOS R why all the hate? I’ve read a lot of negative reviews of the EOS R. Many YouTubers / Photographers I’ve dissected this camera, talked about the specs, and […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / canon / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with photography / tutorial / photo tips / photography tips / composition / centered composition On
I am a fan of centered composition because I believe it is an effective way to give your subject importance and an easy way to tell the viewer where the main focus is. I […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / fitness / 2018 / sports photography tagged with photography / broncolor / fitness / sports / flash photography / one light / 2 lights On
Maybe the set up I use the most and the one you can get the most effective results fast and I can say that it saved my ass in a lot of […]