- Posted by hazekware in InMotion / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with dance / photography / how to / circus / performers / 5 tips / pose / posing / dancers On
So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / vlog / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with photography / canon / lens / 85mm / 85mm f1.2 / 85mm f1.4 / 85mm f1.8 / lenses / 85mm f1.2L mark II On
The 85mm lens is mostly recommended for portraits, people praise it for portraiture, I do understand why, but you can actually use it for a ton of things.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / fitness / 2018 tagged with photography / fit / fitness / sports / athlete / urban / london / model / barbican / londres On
Having the perfect weather, the right light for a project ain’t easy especially when you have to work outdoors in a city like London. Let me share with you a few tips […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / Behind the scene / InMotion / 2018 tagged with broncolor / canon / london / circus / contortion / SirosL / third Space / marylebone On
You know I’ve worked in Gyms before, but with fitness and CrossFit athletes, which makes sense, but for this one, I had Miranda who (you may have noticed) is an aerialist, and […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / Behind the scene / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with broncolor / canon / SirosL / melody lunel / portrait / portraiture / edge mask / dark portaits / headshots On
Don’t have a studio? What if I told you, you don’t need one? In this video, I show you how to make any location your studio fast. I love, working on location, […]
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / canon / Behind the scene / 2018 / sports photography tagged with strasbourg / broncolor / canon / woman / lens / 35mm / 85mm / basketball / sports photography / sig On
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / InMotion / 2018 tagged with strasbourg / broncolor / alsace / cirque / circus / contortion / SirosL / emma / la tordue / contortionnist / contorsion / contorsionniste / villa schutzenberger On
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
- Posted by hazekware in broncolor / Behind the scene / InMotion / 2018 tagged with ballet / ballerina / broncolor / canon / circus / siros L / Nhat Nam Lê / chinese pole / Lyria Van Moer On
No client this time, much more time to work than usual, exploring new ideas, using perspectives I am not used to, and on this particular session, mixing Ballet and Circus photography.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / 2018 tagged with photography / broncolor / canon / sports / athlete / SirosL / handball / katarina / stosic / hand ball / sequence shot On
I’ve been experimenting new things lately in my sports and dance photography and I need to experiment furthermore before telling you anything about my process. Sequence shots, adding new props, and testing […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / 2017 / 2018 tagged with strasbourg / dance / photography / sports / gymnastics / circus / photographer / hkvisuals / toulouse / antibes / cannes / la cartoucherie / action On
12 month is not enough, I needed one more to finally complete, retouch, all the work done in 2017. This weekend I will officially be able to say that I am stepping […]
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / 2017 / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with hk visuals / dance / photography / ballet / ballerina / valentina / pierini / roma / trome On
If you look at the majority of the videos posted on my YouTube channel, you have probably noticed that I usually work with strobes. But guess what, I also work with the […]
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / 2017 / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with dance / photography / broncolor / canon / 5d mark iii / crossfit / fitness / behind the scenes / bts / 24 - 70mm On
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that […]