- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / Reviews / 2021 tagged with haze kware / toulouse / portraiture / headshots / portraits / pavotube / 30c / nanlite / rgb lights / home studio / neon lights / color lighting / colored lights / forza500 / jennifer morelle On
Continuous lights, RGB lights, may be the best way to improve your lighting skills! I completely changed the way I light my subjects recently. This doesn’t mean this will be my method from now on. It’s temporary for sure but it might make me rethink the gear I […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / behind the image / fujifilm / 2021 tagged with photography / bordeaux / circus / contortion / pole dance / haze kware / château la tour carnet / pole dancing / gymnastcis / handstands / hand stand / photographic / cyd sailor / laura viaud On
Let’s call it a bonus video… I had enough footage to make a last Behind the scenes video from these sessions. Plus they are a little different from the other pictures we made there, so it would have been a shame not to share them. Some of these […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / Behind the scene / behind the image / 2021 tagged with photography / france / photographie / hkvisuals / toulouse / portraiture / portraits / home studio / head shots On
Remember those narcissistic self-portraits I did a while ago with NANlite’s Pavotube led lights? Well, I thought it might be interesting to share a behind the scenes video and my thoughts on these lights, without me in front of the camera!
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / behind the image / fujifilm / 2021 tagged with dance / danse / ballet / ballerina / photographie / bordeaux / hkvisuals / dance photography / castle / winery / château la tour carnet / cellar / vins On
This is the first photoshoot session we made inside the Château la tour carnet. It was really fun working there, a different vibe compared to the previous castle we worked in…
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Reviews / 2021 tagged with hkvisuals / lensgo / wireless / audio / 328c / audio transmitter / wireless audio / lavalier microphone On
the LensGO 328c, the lavalier wireless system is maybe one of the cheapest audio tool on the market… so what do you get at this price point? Let’s find out!
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / behind the image / fujifilm / 2021 tagged with dance / danse / ballet / ballerina / broncolor / bordeaux / photo / photoshoot / fujifilm / gfx100s / château la louvière / castle / winery On
Another photoshoot with a dancer! Contrast, deep shadows, and motivated lighting is what was on the menu that day at The Château la Louvière with Axelle.
- Improve your lighting skills with ...June 2, 2021No comments yet
- Pole dance/ Circus photoshoot BTS ...May 30, 2021No comments yet
- Simple colorful portraits With NANlite ...May 18, 2021No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...May 13, 20211 comment
- My thoughts on the LensGO ...May 8, 2021No comments yet