- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / fitness / fujifilm / 2020 tagged with photography / france / fit / fitness / woman / athlete / lyon / portraiture / lauriane fayard / jessica paola / radix / girl / muséee des confluences / lifestyle / portraits On
This is the type of behind the scenes video I tend to share less on this channel and this for multiple reasons. One of the fun things about having a YouTube channel for me is to be able to go back in time and relive some fun moments. […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / canon / Behind the scene / behind the image / 2020 tagged with dance / photography / danse / ballet / ballerina / canon / photographie / toulouse / chapelle des carmélites / re 28 70mm / 28-70mm / RF lenses / louise coquillard On
Let’s talk about the RF28-70mm f2, a fantastic lens that has huge breathing issues. I noticed that on multiple shots I tried to get while filming 2 music videos A few weeks ago. Every time it went out of focus and back it looks like the lens is […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / InMotion / behind the image / vlog / Reviews / 2020 tagged with dance / photography / danse / france / canon / photographie / test / 85mm / dance photography / EOS R / review / mirrorless / eos R5 / avis / camera / RF / 50mm On
I finally got my hands on the EOSR5 (a few weeks ago) and didn’t release my thoughts on the camera earlier because you probably have watched hundreds of other reviews on it already. So I didn’t need to rush into this one…I got the camera, used it on […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Reviews / 2020 tagged with photographe / photographie / review / benq / BenQSW321C / USBC / PhotoVue / AQ Color / BenQ Professional monitor / Hotkey Puck G2 / BenQEyeCare / screen / écran On
This is one of the biggest mistakes I made during my early years as a photographer. Minimizing the importance of a good monitor. And you can add on top of that the importance of a well-calibrated screen.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / behind the image / sports photography / fujifilm / 2020 tagged with strasbourg / photography / france / fitness / athlete / photo / photographer / smoke grenades / enola gaye / colored smoke / fit girl / manon / vergé / fitness girl On
Today, we will be discussing colored smoke grenades because It has been a while…
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / InMotion / behind the image / fujifilm / 2020 tagged with dance / photography / danse / france / ballet / ballerina / broncolor / photographie / Mulhouse / hkvisuals / haze kware / fujifilm / gfx100 / motoco On
This photoshoot was particular. For every photoshoot, On a typical session, I try to create different scenes, depending on the number of images needed. For each scene, we experiment with variations in poses and sometimes compositions, and on this one, I am glad we did.
- Make it Simple – outdoor ...November 29, 2020No comments yet
- Creative Dance photoshoot behind the ...November 22, 2020No comments yet
- What about the CANON EOS ...November 16, 2020No comments yet
- Don’t take your monitor for ...November 8, 20202 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202015 comments
- Raymond Firer on Don’t take your monitor for ...4 weeks agoAs a one-time professional photographer (way back ...
- hazekware on BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshoot4 weeks ago