- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / Boudoir / Glamour / 2021 tagged with photography / france / photographer / hkvisuals / toulouse / portrait / portraiture / portraits / backdrops / avezano / backdrop / favbric / muslin On
I talked about it before, are muslin based backdrops the way to go? Are all backdrops available online the same? Of course, I can’t test all of them, but I decided to test at least another brand to see if I get the same quality for my muslin […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / Boudoir / Glamour / fujifilm / 2021 tagged with photography / portrait / portraiture / fujifilm / clara / boudoir / lingerie / glamour / eos R5 / pavotube / 30c / nanlite / gfx100s / optical snoot / pixapro / godox / paolocci / GF80mm / RF50mm On
I shared a few images I made with Clara, and while I was retouching the rest of the session this week I thought I would share a bit more from this session, and show how easy you can make these at home!
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / Boudoir / Glamour / 2021 tagged with photography / photo / hkvisuals / tricks / portraiture / photo tips / photography tips / portraits / home studio / dbackdrop / backdrops / diy On
If you are starting your journey as a portrait photographer these simple cost effective backdrop solutions might suit you.
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / behind the image / Tutorials / fujifilm / 2021 tagged with paris / danse / ballet / ballerina / fujifilm / gfx100s / fait son show / cent-quatre / Olivia Lindon / gf50mm / gf63mm / GF110mm / danse classique / workshop On
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / Reviews / 2021 tagged with hk visuals / haze kware / portraiture / review / portraits / optical snoot / pixapro / good AD600pro / portrait photography On
This is currently the accessory I had the most fun with in the past weeks. You probably have noticed it in my Instagram stories I’ve been working mostly on portrait sessions these days. I am not quitting dance photography, I still photograph performers but with the COVID situation […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Reviews / 2021 tagged with photography / review / pavotube / 30c / nanlite / led lights / Videography / forza 500 / continuous light On
I shared my feelings on the NANite Pavotube 30c RGBw led lights and mentioned the Forza500 a few times, but never really talked about this crazy powerful light and the fresnel that is often attached to it. So let’s do it now:
- Are all Muslin Backdrops the ...July 21, 2021No comments yet
- Beyond Boudoir & glamour photography ...July 12, 2021No comments yet
- Affordable backdrop solutions for your ...July 7, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait de danse, entre formes ...July 6, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...July 5, 2021No comments yet