- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with photography / how to shoot / compose / light / shadows / how to use light / natural light On
Compose & Pose your models with light & shadows! A few simple tips to help you compose your shots and an easy starting point to help you pose your models.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / InMotion / behind the image / 2018 / 2019 tagged with dance / photographie / toulouse / contemporain / fashion / fantaisie / clara / rené / château de la reynerie On
These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / 2019 tagged with photographe / dance / photography / france / fitness / photographie / sports / making of / fujifilm / gfx50 / GFX50s / GFX50r / Fuji On
I am going, to be honest… I never looked at Fuji cameras seriously. This is when I realized marketing is really powerful… Canon here and there, Nikon and now Sony are hitting […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with danse / photographie / hotel d'assezat / dance photography / grand hôtel de l'opera / how to shoot dancers / dance photoshoot / shooting dancers / dance photo On
Photographing dancers in any indoor location may seem simple, but we all know that every situation is different. Here are a few examples and tips on how you can prepare these special […]
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with photography / tutorial / photoshoot / preparing / planning / scouting / insta 360 / One X On
Of all the questions I get asked, a few of them keep on coming back almost every week. How do you find these locations? How do you get access to them and […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Behind the scene / behind the image / 2019 tagged with dance / danse / ballet / ballerina / ballerine / photographie / toulouse / musée des augustins / photoshoot On
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
- Posted by hazekware in Tutorials / sports photography / 2019 tagged with dance / photography / danse / hip hop / break / wgtf / breaking / who got the flower / pontcharra / grenoble On
A few tips on how I shoot live performances, plus a few images from the Hip-Hop event I highly recommend: the WGTF!?
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / 2019 tagged with dance / danse / photographie / photo / behind the scenes / toulouse / dance photography / grand hôtel de l'opera / bas / backstage / making of On
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with how to / tutorial / photoshop / lightroom / color grade / color grading / enhance / details On
Finally revealing a few of my editing techniques, learn to color grade with gradients, boost details and enhance your photos in Photoshop with this new video!
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / InMotion / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with dance / france / ballet / ballerina / tutorial / bordeaux / toulouse / dance photography / photo tips / dance photographer On
I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but […]
- Posted by hazekware in Behind the scene / behind the image / 2018 tagged with danse / france / ballet / ballerina / broncolor / photographie / bordeaux / behind the scenes / dance photography / its / marché de lemme / sirs L On
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / Tutorials / 2019 tagged with photography / how to / tutorial / photo tips / photography tips / become a better photographer / advice / take some time to reflect On
Yes, this will happen sooner or later, you will have a lot of work coming in, and this is a good thing for your business. But working too much, always being out […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / canon / Tutorials / 2018 tagged with broncolor / hs / hypersync / sports photography / dance photography / hss / freeze motion / how to freeze movement / capture movement / action photography / speed mode / hyper speed sync On
Freezing motion is relatively easy… Showing the details of what the eye cannot see in a split second is rather cool, and maybe the most exciting part of capturing moving subjects. I […]
- Posted by hazekware in Blogging / broncolor / Behind the scene / 2018 tagged with danse / france / ballet / ballerina / lyon / anna / dance photography / romanova / palais de la bourse / musee d'art contemporain On
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your […]