Yes, a year has past since I made the following pictures, and for those of you who have been following my work, you know how much the project “InMotion” as evolved. I will regularly make a throwback type of post, sharing works made before I ever had a website.
Hello world, this is kind of a part 2 of my previous post. If you haven’t read part 1, and missed my very first behind the scene video, make sure you do so. For this third shoot I organized a double featured session in “La mediathèque Andre Malraux” in Strasbourg with Fanny George, a dancer and ex gymnast, and Sandra Ehrensperger, an dancer at Opera National […]
Archive for category 2014
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20201 comment
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!