This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category 2016
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Another #ballerina@portrait of the one and only alex_inside_motion ! Not the type of setting and outfit I usually s… https://t.co/zHDoWtS8mN5 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/RRsDM63pXx #photography8 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography1 day ago
- I am still testing fabrics, shapes, and forms with dancers! 👉Click the link in my BIO to learn how to make these..… https://t.co/YPkLxz6doV2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/0Wv0RyGcMW #photography2 days ago
- Follow me