This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category 2016
- Immersive dance photoshoot behind the ...October 5, 20192 comments
- An athlete’s outdoor photoshoot behind ...September 23, 2019No comments yet
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 20195 comments
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- christinepannatier is the 4th performer who joined me during this intensive weekend of photoshoots in Geneva... … https://t.co/o7R4dWCCAr7 days ago
- 3rd picture from the series made inside the Geneva #botanicalgarden One of the many benefits of having a 50megapix… https://t.co/yihsokB3Xn1 week ago
- Another one from the series of images I made in Geneva this time with @maracky Thank you aerialdancegeneva and… https://t.co/OO0jV9obKI1 week ago
- I will share with you a little selection of some of the images I made in Geneva a few weeks back.@Thank you aeriald… https://t.co/uYCMrjwtRU1 week ago
- #lyon I will be back in 2020 for sure... I still got a handful of images to create! @klbentz21 thank you once ag… https://t.co/Si4KAvD8nZ2 weeks ago
- Follow me