This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category 2016
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- QUESTION ⁉️ 1,2,3,4 ❔Which one do you prefer? 🤔 Back on this session feat. the amazing alannabaker 💪 The 3rd pict… https://t.co/64YZEQO3rI2 days ago
- Once again, making shapes with the unique @ClaraRene_ 💪🏾. - Captured inside the Château de la Reynerie in … https://t.co/j5RHP1jqUG3 days ago
- When you don't have a studio, work in the attic... Once again the amazing isabelle__menard 👌🏾 . Thanks lollyp0p… https://t.co/MGNf2Pn8Cv5 days ago
- Another one from my quick improvised session at the museum with the one and only isabelle__menard 👌🏾🙏🏾 . Captured… https://t.co/qW0ihrWN3t1 week ago
- @torikelly Duh!1 week ago
- Follow me