This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category 2016
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 🙏🏾😌 https://t.co/sXc6GigaqV2 days ago
- This is what I've been doing these days 😌 What about you? __________ #fiilmmaking #videomaker… https://t.co/nrntCopJMW3 days ago
- This is how it feels... this is currently our tiny planet... stay safe my friends 😌🙏🏾 Made with insta360 #onex … https://t.co/JN5n9MzDwf6 days ago
- Follow me