If you look at the majority of the videos posted on my YouTube channel, you have probably noticed that I usually work with strobes. But guess what, I also work with the available light, indoors and outdoors. Surprisingly, with natural light and with strobes I kind of work […]
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that the rubber grip came off.
I try to learn and improve constantly and it’s not simple. But it’s necessary if you want to stay fresh and continue to produce great imagery. I’ve gain a bit of experience throughout the years, and thought you might want to know how I learn new skills and […]
This week we are talking dramatic lighting! An approach I love and use a lot in my work. And since I am in a good mood, I will also share 5 easy lighting setups that I rely on every time I have to work fast for a client.
“Should I buy the 5d mark IV or get a used 5D Mark III with a new lens?” This is a question someone asked me recently. I usually never answer with a question but my response was: “Will Buying the latest gear out there help you make pictures […]
Archive for category 2017
- What inspires me: CinemaJanuary 25, 20215 comments
- What I learned in 2020, ...January 11, 20211 comment
- A message to 2020January 3, 2021No comments yet
- The last behind the scenes ...December 20, 2020No comments yet
- A special dance photoshootDecember 14, 2020No comments yet
- Outdoor lingerie photoshoot Behind the ...December 7, 20202 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- WTF??? https://t.co/9zjhSduLji10 hours ago
- Might be useful in the future... 😅 https://t.co/Gy5HLKlDfe5 days ago
- Why make a US version? #AbreLosOjos is perfect the way it is. 24 years later the movie still holds up… https://t.co/WmY6ou0QUK6 days ago
- Ok @profoto I might leave @broncolor if there is a battery pack version at 1200w and 600w somewhere and all compati… https://t.co/HoupR7RzfL7 days ago
- Follow me