Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Archive for category 2018
- BTS – Fitness photoshoot with ...July 9, 20182 comments
- Take better photos – change ...July 2, 2018No comments yet
- Make epic dance photos with ...June 25, 2018No comments yet
- Do your homework – 5 ...June 19, 20182 comments
- Do you need an 85mm ...June 11, 2018No comments yet
- Prepare for the worst!June 5, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Another epic picture of https://t.co/LGvu1gPcBm 💪🔥 👉If you wish to see the complete Gallery, head to my BLOG! Wish… https://t.co/2rWlkWPB9l16 hours ago
- @Pierrolex @Toulouse Si elle a reçu un cadeau envoyé ce matin 😃1 day ago
- @Pierrolex @Toulouse Rien,🤪 car une personne a trouvé avant toi sur Instagram!1 day ago
- @Pierrolex @Toulouse YEs 😃1 day ago
- @PQmagman @Pierrolex @Toulouse 🤔1 day ago
- Follow me