Not simple to create images in Geneva… even outdoors! With the city of London and Paris, it is one of the cities where getting authorizations could become a long and tough journey, which doesn’t always end well. Of course, you can do it the savage way as everybody […]
These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, but strangely when it was time for me to work on the files, I wasn’t feeling […]
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Freezing motion is relatively easy… Showing the details of what the eye cannot see in a split second is rather cool, and maybe the most exciting part of capturing moving subjects. I often work with performers so I am used to capturing movement, the idea here is to […]
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your settings on location? Really? Here are my thoughts on the subject.
Archive for category 2018
- What inspires me: CinemaJanuary 25, 20215 comments
- What I learned in 2020, ...January 11, 20211 comment
- A message to 2020January 3, 2021No comments yet
- The last behind the scenes ...December 20, 2020No comments yet
- A special dance photoshootDecember 14, 2020No comments yet
- Outdoor lingerie photoshoot Behind the ...December 7, 20202 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- WTF??? https://t.co/9zjhSduLji11 hours ago
- Might be useful in the future... 😅 https://t.co/Gy5HLKlDfe6 days ago
- Why make a US version? #AbreLosOjos is perfect the way it is. 24 years later the movie still holds up… https://t.co/WmY6ou0QUK6 days ago
- Ok @profoto I might leave @broncolor if there is a battery pack version at 1200w and 600w somewhere and all compati… https://t.co/HoupR7RzfL7 days ago
- Follow me