Not simple to create images in Geneva… even outdoors! With the city of London and Paris, it is one of the cities where getting authorizations could become a long and tough journey, which doesn’t always end well. Of course, you can do it the savage way as everybody […]
These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, but strangely when it was time for me to work on the files, I wasn’t feeling […]
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Freezing motion is relatively easy… Showing the details of what the eye cannot see in a split second is rather cool, and maybe the most exciting part of capturing moving subjects. I often work with performers so I am used to capturing movement, the idea here is to […]
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your settings on location? Really? Here are my thoughts on the subject.
Archive for category 2018
- Spotlight: The city of GenevaAugust 7, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 20201 comment
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- Shannon Holman on How to freeze motion, with ...2 months agoBeautiful work! So impressed! I'm struggling with ...
Join the conversation on TWITTER!